Thought for a lifetime

Einstein made the very important observation that " Imagination is more important than knowledge ".

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Favorite Crazy Pillow


This is my new pillow and I couldn't love it any more than I do.
It began as a crazy quilt sampler by my award winning, indescribably talented Mom.
She did everything you see; fabric piecing, ribbon embroidery,  fancy hand stitches,
 hand embroidered 
bird, feather, flowers, spider web.
The closer you look the more you see.


I begged my  Mom for YEARS to make her practice crazy quilt sampler into a pillow 
AND give it to me!
This Christmas I finally got my wish and I was happy, happy, happy :) 

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I can't believe she cut up the quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't a QUILT, it was a practice sampler of techniques Grammy could incorporate into a quilt. The finished sampler is the size of the pillow. No quilts were sacrificed :)

    ReplyDelete