Thought for a lifetime

Einstein made the very important observation that " Imagination is more important than knowledge ".

Monday, September 6, 2010

I've never met a contest I didn't like...
















September is National Sewing Month ( whooopppeeeee ).

I posted a link at the right to the official website. There is a contest titled 'Accessorize Your Life' and of course I'm entering because I totally dig contests. Something about how random, yet interesting, are all the enteries. Anyways, I'm going to do a variation on this flower headband that I was sewing over the summer. Was going to post some for sale on etsy but, apparently my account is deeply dormant. Also, there are only like 60,378 other flower headbands on etsy for sale!

So put on your thinking cap and enter something already!

No comments:

Post a Comment