Thought for a lifetime

Einstein made the very important observation that " Imagination is more important than knowledge ".

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gingham Goldmine!!








As if M&L Fabrics being the size of a supermarket wasn't great enough, there are unbelievable stacks of flat-fold fabric for unending rows (ok it just seemed unending, there were 11 rows)...and wait for it- $1.98 a yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And as I was pawing through these rows of glorious fabric and forgetting why I was there I found my pot of gold-GINGHAM!
Don't ask me why gingham so ignites my creativity but just the sight of it starts me imagining gingham pockets and hems and buttons and collars and aprons and lions and bears, oh my!
When my daughters were little they wore ALOT of gingham :)

No comments:

Post a Comment