Thought for a lifetime

Einstein made the very important observation that " Imagination is more important than knowledge ".

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Finally Fall Fashion!!

















Fall is a fabulous time of year ( and yes, there are seasonal changes in SoCal )!


Fall is time to pack away the shorts and sun hats and start wearing real clothes.


My Fall favorites this year include;


short sleeve tops over long sleeve tops


laying on the stripes ( I may like stripes more than dots...)

skinny pants ankle length, NOT capri

a whole mens wear vibe


pointy toe shoes ( which I thought I was over )


On a good day all these looks come together within my existing wardrobe and on other days I am compelled to go hunt for imagined missing necessities.





No comments:

Post a Comment