Thought for a lifetime

Einstein made the very important observation that " Imagination is more important than knowledge ".

Saturday, November 5, 2011

OMG ( again )





So once again a fashion launch for a guest designer at Target sold out before I ever even saw the products!


This time it was the hat launch by some New York millinery dude on Oct. 30. I went to a small Target on Nov. 1 and there was no sign of the launch so I asked a saleswoman working in accessories


" Where are the hats that were advertised in Vogue as being available Oct. 30? "


The saleslady looked at me like I was crazy and claimed to have no knowledge of any such hats. Puzzled, I looked around and saw no special hats.


The next day I stopped at a larger Target ( so it was just 3 days after the launch ) and this is what I found...


an almost empty display of the NY designer hats :(


It was the Missoni launch again-over before it started!


I wonder who is the next Target guest designer and will the product sell out before I can even admire their designs...

No comments:

Post a Comment