Thought for a lifetime

Einstein made the very important observation that " Imagination is more important than knowledge ".

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Unique LA




































Over the weekend I attended the Unique LA craft fair at the California Mart in downtown LA. For my sustainable fashion class I was hoping to find some green, earth friendly, sustainable manufacturers that actually had a business ( not just their home address ) but, I did not succeed. However the event was still an enjoyable outing with long lines, large crowds and many interesting small scale vendors. It was a real start-up 101 experience.


And I have to confess that the exhibits were many times more entertaining and engaging than the actual products. That being said there was ALOT of enthusiasm and energy in the hall and a good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment