Friday, April 13, 2012
How to make a Fabric Flower
1) Cut a 1" wide strip of fabric that is at least 16" long. Does NOT have to be on the bias.
2) Tie a loose knot close to one end of the fabric strip.
3) Wrap the fabric strip around the knot, twisting the fabric strip to resemble petals.
4) Once you like the size of the flower, apply a big blob of hot glue to the bottom of the flower.
5) After glue has cooled cut an organic shape from green felt and sandwich rubber band or clip between felt and fabric flower. Hot glue felt to fabric flower.
6) Your fabric flower is now complete. The only limit is your imagination :)
Posted by JD Nowland