Thought for a lifetime

Einstein made the very important observation that " Imagination is more important than knowledge ".

Friday, August 30, 2013

Changyeostyle; A Fashion Student Success Story




 An email the other day announced a trunk show at a local boutique by the up and coming fashion line
Changyeostyle
What made the announcement exciting is the two founding designers of Changyeostyle are BOTH former students of mine from FASH 100!
Angelina Yeo and Annie Chang met in my class years ago and now are designing and selling their own line of fashions.

Could not resist this skirt and easy top

Changyeostyle fashions are perfect for the casual SoCal lifestyle. 
The designs are easy to wear and the knit fabrics are dreamy soft.

And another easy top in very unique fabric
I purchased two tops and a skirt thinking I would send them to my daughters BUT, I tried them on and loved the feel of the fabric and the great designs. So I'm keeping them!


Angelina and Annie are very creative, original designers with a great eye for detail and fine finishing.
I truly liked all their pieces and wish I had an occasion to wear black lace pants because they've got an amazing pair!

Go to their website, check out their entire inventory, and watch for details about their next trunk show in September at The Hanger in Tustin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment