Thought for a lifetime

Einstein made the very important observation that " Imagination is more important than knowledge ".

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Where a Wild Hair Will Take You...


I had been feeling very restless and uninspired by fabrics I was finding at OC fabric stores ( read Joann's Fabrics ) so Friday about noon I decided quite spontaneously to drive to LA.
After some serious traffic delays, a firetruck closing some lanes, crazy drivers and a little luck I arrived in downtown about 2pm.
First stop is always Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising at 9th and Grand for two compelling reasons:
1. I know by heart the directions to get there
2. Cheap parking lot near by
( OOps, three reasons )
AND the main reason is the Scholarship Store with all fabric priced at $1 a yard...

No comments:

Post a Comment