Thought for a lifetime

Einstein made the very important observation that " Imagination is more important than knowledge ".

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Belt your Shoes

A little effort adds a lot of look to cheap vinyl shoes.


BEFORE
I was going to glue a ribbon across these shoes but, I saw shoes with buckles and a light bulb went off...find some skinny belts and use the buckle for the embellishment.
First stop was a Salvation Army store and there I found the PERFECT belt. A double skinny belt for $1.50. Unbelievable!


AFTER
Carefully measure the length and after the belt is cut if you sand the edge on the back with a finger nail file it won't look like such a cut, harsh edge. I used Gorilla glue to attach the belts because I've used Gorilla glue for numerous shoe repairs and I've never had a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment