Thought for a lifetime

Einstein made the very important observation that " Imagination is more important than knowledge ".

Saturday, November 2, 2013

How Does your Garden Bloom...

Four of my flower creations 
I have been seriously distracted by a pursuit to make pretty fabric flowers. 
This has been going on for decades and I usually give up...
but I feel I am getting closer to my goal.


I have recently purchased enough ribbons, trims and velvets to make zillions of flowers.
Okay, maybe only 20 flowers.
But, I have to plan for rejects; I have a steep learning curve :(


Out of the many, many, many, many, many, many books on fabric flowers I have purchased these two and they are okay. 
Somehow directions and diagrams just cannot convey how to truly recreate the essence of a flower.
Guess that's best left to Mother Nature.
I will try to be content ( but not satisfied ) with my own creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment