Thought for a lifetime

Einstein made the very important observation that " Imagination is more important than knowledge ".

Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Tiny Treasure

I purchased this little gem of a book at my favorite chotski store in Palm Springs called Just Fabulous. This store has the greatest selection of funny, relevant, wonderful cards and unique gifts. And don't even get me started on the books!! Huge couches allow you to sit and thumb through giant coffee table size books on a zillion topics. Lots of books on fashions, designers, and style that I've never seen anywhere else.
Every single time I go to Just Fabulous I buy stuff. Always great cards, usually a unique item and sometimes a book. This little book caught my eye and it was just so pretty. Inside it was actually full of some really interesting, well thought out fashion information. It is now my second favorite fashion book after my pretty little pink dictionary of fashion by Christian Dior that I bought in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment