Thought for a lifetime

Einstein made the very important observation that " Imagination is more important than knowledge ".

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Look What I Made...

This top is a direct knock off of a top my daughters liked a few years ago at either Urban Outfitters or Anthropologie. It was ridiculously expensive for a simple knit top and I said the dreaded 4 words my daughters HATE to hear, " I can make that..."
So I went home and made it. Unfortunately the original was black but, the only knit I had at home was this crazy print. I copied the design exactly but neither of my kids wanted the finished top.
But I actually wear this top alot and really like it. It was so simple to make that I decided to try and explain the steps. Read the directions all the way and keep in mind that it is a super simple top-even if my directions don't sound that simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment