Thought for a lifetime

Einstein made the very important observation that " Imagination is more important than knowledge ".

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hats off to New York

Having spent the morning at the overwhelming Metropolitan Museum my next stop was a smaller venue.
The New York Milliner's Guild was having an exhibit at the Tilden Mansion and Jasmin Zorlu ( one of the guild members and someone I have taken millinery classes with in San Francisco ) had sent me an email about the exhibit.
It was my good fortune that my brief stop in NYC was on the last day of the exhibit.


The Guild members had been challenged to create a hat for day and a hat for night based on the Cole Porter song " Night and Day ".
The hats were all fantastic and I wish I had photographed them all, but here are a few I did snap.

Eggcup Designs

CIGMONDE

The Hat Shop

Once Upon A Hat

1 comment:

  1. So glad you were able to see the exhibit! Great photos, by the way. Hope to see you again. You were an absolute joy to have in my millinery workshop. xoxo Jasmin

    ReplyDelete