Thought for a lifetime

Einstein made the very important observation that " Imagination is more important than knowledge ".

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lucky Brand

The Lucky Brand fashions were definitely more casual. Alot of denim and alot of male fashions ( the male models were HOT!!! ). I'm just showing my few favorites, there were also rompers and white jeans which Tim Gunn predicted would be really big this spring and summer. The shirts were most interesting with a loose knit top that featured chevron stripes which Tim said is flattering on every figure. I also really like the sleeveless sweatshirt the model is wearing with the embroidery on it. I'm thinking I might cut the sleeves off a couple of my sweatshirts and see if it makes them a little more fashion forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment